Today NullApps was honored at eBay’s annual DevCon event for the second year in a row. Since last year’s DevCon eBay has introduced multi-variation listings, the Finding API, the Best Match API, the eBay Apps Center, and more. Our products Quantity Manager and Price Spectre were some of the first to implement these key new features. As a result this year we took the top prize in the Early Adopter Category.
The complete winners list for this year includes:
- DSR Rockstar: eCommSource™ by CloudConversion™
- Early Adopter: Quantity Manager an automatic listing management tool for eBay sellers, and Price Spectre, a dynamic pricing agent that monitors competitors’ prices and adjusts a subscriber’s listing price accordingly, by NullApps
- Most Innovative: Outright, an application that automates eBay sales and expense tracking for more efficient tax preparation, by Outright
- Rapid Evolution: Vendio Reviser, a bulk revision solution for updating large numbers of live listings, by Vendio
- Service to the Developer Community: David Kronenwetter (exdwh) of Experimenter’s Discount Warehouse